Frequently Asked Questions
What makes the loyalty program stand out from all the others?
We reward you for every dollar you spend in our business, and you only need to wait a maximum of a month to recieve your reward.
How often will I get rewarded and to what value?
You will be rewarded every month based on your previous month's shopping activity. Vouchers will be issued between $15 and $100 for the coming month. These vouchers are valid only for the month in which they are issued.
Is there a minimum spend to join the new program?
No, anyone can join the program.
Can I earn points on my website purchase?
Yes, as long as you sign into the website using the same email address as the one you signed up to the loyalty program with.
Can I join the loyalty program on the Review website?
Not at this stage, we are planning to launch the ability to join online in December 2013.
Does purchasing or spending a gift card go towards my monthly balance?
Purchasing gift cards does not count towards your monthly balance. Purchases you make using gift cards as payment will count towards your monthly balance. You cannot spend gift cards in conjunction with the redemption of a loyalty voucher.
How does the loyalty program work with lay-bys?
Only once a lay-by purchase is finalised does the entire amount of the purchase counts towards your monthly spend. You cannot use a loyalty voucher with any part of a lay-by purchase.
Why do I need to supply so much detail to join?
In order for us to communicate the program benefits and administer elements of the program we require your email, mobile, address and date of birth.
Will I receive the occasional sneak peek of new products?
Our member emails will regularly include exclusive member content and first looks at new Review products and designs.
Will I get early notification of sales and promotions before the general public?
From time to time you will.
How will I know how many points I have before I can redeem them?
Your current spend balance can be checked at any of our Review stores. If you have a Review online account that used the same email address as your loyalty card, then you can also view your spend progress for the current month along with your current voucher balance.
What happens if my card gets lost, or I don't have it with me in-store?
If you have lost your card, simply visit a Review store where we can re-issue you a new card and assign your past history to the new account. If you don't have a card when you visit a store then the sales assistant can look you up in our system using your email address.
Do we offer written information?
A counter card outlining the benefits about the program can be collected in-store, or alternatively you can view all details at www.review-australia.com
Do you sell my personal information like address etc?
No. Your information remains with Review and is only used to administer your account in the loyalty program. Anonymous transactional information may be shared with the wider PAS Group of companies.
Can the vouchers/points be redeemed in the clearance outlets?
Vouchers can currently only be redeemed in our Review stores. They cannot be redeemed at outlets, online or Myer. However purchases made in outlets, online and in Myer will still count towards your monthly reward.
Can customers redeem vouchers on sale products?
Yes, but only in Review stores.
How often/frequent will the vouchers/rewards be issued?
Every month based on your previous month's spend.
How will I know when vouchers have been issued on my account?
Vouchers will be issued directly onto members cards and an email notification will be sent at the start of the month to indicate the amount that has been loaded. Vouchers cannot be mailed.
What happens when I want a refund on a product purchased with a loyalty voucher?
You will receive the original value of the item for an on the spot exchange. Alternatively the amount of the product minus the voucher value can be returned as cash or credit card with the voucher value as a store credit that is valid for 1 month only.
What happens if my purchases in Myer have not been processed through the Review system to account towards my points?
You can contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
1. “Review Loyalty Program” means the Review Loyalty Program providing members with access to exclusive benefits and vouchers.
2. “Activation/Activate” refers to the process required to activate the Review Loyalty Program card on the member website.
3. “Benefits” means any benefits given to the members.
4. “Member” means individuals who sign up to the Review Loyalty Program.
5. “Member Profile” means the personal details of the member which can be updated on the member website.
6. “Member Website” refers to the website located at www.review-australia.com where details of the Review Loyalty Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found. The member website also provides for the facility to activate the Review Loyalty Program card and update the member profile.
7. “Review” means Review ABN 23 127 957 653 or its authorised representatives.
8. “Member card” refers to the membership card that is linked to the members’ profile on the member website.
9. “Redeem vouchers” means members can redeem vouchers against purchases.
10. “Vouchers” refers to vouchers given to members as a consequence of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions. Members are notified of vouchers via email.
11. “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or intranet site.
12. “Terms and Conditions” mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the member website.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Review Loyalty Program, the use of the Member card, the member website and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Review Loyalty Program.
2. Individuals who join the Review Loyalty Program and/or redeem vouchers agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. The most current Terms and Conditions at any point in time can be found on the Member page of the Review website.
4. The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by Review in its absolute discretion. Despite anything to the contrary contained in this document, any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applicable to a member retrospectively.
5. Review will not accept any liability for any email communication to any member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
6. Review will not accept any liability for any Technical Issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Review Loyalty Program.
8. In its absolute discretion, Review reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Review Loyalty Program at any time.
9. Review will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a member in connection with the Review Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision of vouchers.
10. The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with vouchers. In the event of any discrepancies, Review’s decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
11. Review’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Review Loyalty Program is final and binding.
1. Members of the Review Loyalty Program will be entitled to receive benefits.
2. Review reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time and without notice.
1. An individual is deemed to be a member of the Review Loyalty Program when they sign up on the member website and activate their Member card.
2. Activation of the Member card is deemed acceptance by the member of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Membership of the Review Loyalty Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
4. At any time, members can only have one membership to the Review Loyalty Program and one corresponding Member card per region.
5. Review reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership of the Review Loyalty Program without prior notice or reason and in its absolute discretion.
6. Membership is not transferable.
7. It is the responsibility of the member to update their membership profile.
8. A member can at anytime terminate their membership by providing written notice to Review.
1. The Member card remains the property of Review at all times.
2. One Member card will be issued per member.
3. You must have a valid and unique email address in order to activate your Member card.
4. A current Member card must be presented by the individual associated with the Member card for all transactions including (but not limited to) requests for discounts, recording of purchases, redeeming vouchers or in response to any promotional activity specific to the Review Loyalty Program.
5. Members may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity.
6. Only one Member card can be presented for each transaction.
7. Members must notify Review immediately if the Member card is lost, stolen or misplaced and until such time, Review will not be held responsible or liable for any authorised or unauthorised transactions.
1. At its sole discretion, Review may update a member account with a voucher as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
2. Review will notify the member via email of their entitlement to any vouchers.
3. Review reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the vouchers without notice and at any time.
4. Vouchers are generally expressed in a monetary form - for example, a AUD $30.00 voucher. However, in no way do vouchers represent legal tender in any country.
5. Vouchers cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments - including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes.
6. Vouchers can only been redeemed at Review stores in Australia (excluding Clearance, Myer and other non-participating retailers) and can only be redeemed on presentation of the Member card and corresponding photo identification.
7. Review reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed using vouchers.
8. If a membership is terminated from the Review Loyalty Program, all outstanding and future vouchers will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
9. All vouchers have an expiry date and at which point they will no longer be available for redemption.
10. Only vouchers from one Member card can be presented per transaction.
11. Review will not be held responsible or liable if vouchers are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason but specifically, in the case of a technical failure of software or hardware or an EFTPOS malfunction.
12. Vouchers cannot be redeemed as payment for any part of a lay-by purchase.
13. Vouchers cannot be redeemed as part of a Gift Voucher purchase or redemptions.
14. All vouchers expire at midnight on 30 June of each year, regardless of when they are acquired.