Frequently Asked Questions
What makes the loyalty program stand out from all the others?
We reward you for every dollar you spend in our business, and you only need to wait a maximum of a month to recieve your reward.
How often will I get rewarded and to what value?
You will be rewarded every month based on your previous month's shopping activity. Vouchers will be issued between $15 and $100 for the coming month. These vouchers are valid only for the month in which they are issued.
Is there a minimum spend to join the new program?
No, anyone can join the program.
Can I earn points on my website purchase?
Yes, as long as you sign into the website using the same email address as the one you signed up to the loyalty program with.
Can I join the loyalty program on the Review website?
Not at this stage, we are planning to launch the ability to join online in June 2014.
Does purchasing or spending a gift card go towards my monthly balance?
Purchasing gift cards does not count towards your monthly balance. Purchases you make using gift cards as payment will count towards your monthly balance. You cannot spend gift cards in conjunction with the redemption of a loyalty voucher.
How does the loyalty program work with lay-bys?
Only once a lay-by purchase is finalised does the entire amount of the purchase counts towards your monthly spend. You cannot use a loyalty voucher with any part of a lay-by purchase.
Why do I need to supply so much detail to join?
In order for us to communicate the program benefits and administer elements of the program we require your email, mobile, address and date of birth.
Will I receive the occasional sneak peek of new products?
Our member emails will regularly include exclusive member content and first looks at new Review products and designs.
Will I get early notification of sales and promotions before the general public?
From time to time you will.
How will I know how many points I have before I can redeem them?
Your current spend balance can be checked at any of our Review stores. If you have a Review online account that used the same email address as your loyalty card, then you can also view your spend progress for the current month along with your current voucher balance.
What happens if my card gets lost, or I don't have it with me in-store?
If you have lost your card, simply visit a Review store where we can re-issue you a new card and assign your past history to the new account. If you don't have a card when you visit a store then the sales assistant can look you up in our system using your email address.
Do we offer written information?
A counter card outlining the benefits about the program can be collected in-store, or alternatively you can view all details at www.review-australia.com
Do you sell my personal information like address etc?
No. Your information remains with Review and is only used to administer your account in the loyalty program. Anonymous transactional information may be shared with the wider PAS Group of companies.
Can the vouchers/points be redeemed in the clearance outlets?
Vouchers can currently only be redeemed in our Review stores. They cannot be redeemed at outlets, online or Myer. However purchases made in outlets, online and in Myer will still count towards your monthly reward.
Can customers redeem vouchers on sale products?
Yes, but only in Review stores.
How often/frequent will the vouchers/rewards be issued?
Every month based on your previous month's spend.
How will I know when vouchers have been issued on my account?
Vouchers will be issued directly onto members cards and an email notification will be sent at the start of the month to indicate the amount that has been loaded. Vouchers cannot be mailed.
What happens when I want a refund on a product purchased with a loyalty voucher?
You will receive the original value of the item for an on the spot exchange. Alternatively the amount of the product minus the voucher value can be returned as cash or credit card with the voucher value as a store credit that is valid for 1 month only.
What happens if my purchases in Myer have not been processed through the Review system to account towards my points?
You can contact our customer service team at email@example.com
I have received an email stating that i have a voucher to be redeemed, although i think i may have been rewarded incorrectly. Who should i contact to fix this?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all Loyalty reward enquiries.
How do i change/update my email address in my Review Loyalty account?
You can change and update your details by visiting any Review store or contacting email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
- “Review Loyalty Program” means the Review loyalty program providing members with access to exclusive benefits and vouchers.
- “Activation/Activate” refers to the process required to activate the Review Loyalty card on the Member Website.
- “Benefits” means any benefits given to the Members.
- “Member” means an individual who is a member of the Review Loyalty Program.
- “Member Profile” means the personal details of the Member which can be updated on the Member Website.
- “Member Website” refers to the website located at www.review-australia.com where details of the Review Loyalty Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found. The Member Website also provides for the facility to activate the Review Loyalty card and update the Member Profile.
- “Review” means Review Australia Pty Ltd ABN 50 122 295 836 or its authorised representatives.
- “Member card” refers to the membership card that is linked to the Members’ Profile on the Member Website.
- “Redeem vouchers” are vouchers that can be redeemed against purchases.
- “Voucher” refers to discount vouchers given to Members as a consequence of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions. Members are notified of vouchers via email.
- “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
- “Terms and Conditions” mean these Terms and Conditions and as updated on the Member Website.
Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Review Loyalty Program, the use of the Member card, the Member Website and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Review Loyalty Program.
- Individuals who join the Review Loyalty program and/or acquire/use Redeem vouchers agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The most current Terms and Conditions at any point in time can be found on the Member page of the Review Website.
- The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time with reasonable notice, if possible.
- Review will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- Review will not accept any liability for any Technical Issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Review Loyalty Program.
- Review reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Review Loyalty Program, vouchers or your membership, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake or damage or loss may or is being caused to any person. Where possible, Review will provide reasonable notice.
- Review will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Review Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision of vouchers.
- The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with vouchers. In the event of any discrepancies, Review’s decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
- Review’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Review Loyalty Program is final and binding, unless we have acted illegally.
- Members of the Review Loyalty Program will be entitled to receive benefits.
- Review reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time and with reasonable notice, where possible.
- An individual is deemed to be a Member of when they submit a completed application and activate their Member card.
- Activation of the Member card is deemed acceptance by the individual of the Terms and Conditions.
- Membership of the Review Loyalty Program is only open to individuals with a valid email address.
- At any time, Members can only have one membership to the Review Loyalty Program and one corresponding Member card.
- Membership is not transferable.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to update their Membership Profile.
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Review.
- Membership is only open to Australian residents.
- PAS Group employees are not eligible for membership
- The Member card remains the property of Review at all times.
- One Member card will be issued per Member.
- You must have a valid and unique email address in order to activate your Member card.
- A current Member card must be presented by the individual associated with the Member card for all transactions including (but not limited to) requests for discounts, recording of purchases, redeeming vouchers or in response to any promotional activity specific to Review Loyalty Program.
- Members may be required to provide photo identification to verify their identity.
- Only one Member card can be presented for each transaction.
- Members must notify Review immediately if the Member card is lost, stolen or misplaced and until such time, Review will not be held responsible or liable for any use of the Member card.
- Points can be accumulated in store by presenting your Member card. To earn points for online purchases you must be logged into your online account.
- Review may update a Member account with a voucher as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- Review will notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any vouchers.
- Vouchers are generally expressed in a monetary form - for example, a AUD $30.00 voucher. However, in no way do vouchers represent legal tender in any country.
- Vouchers cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments - including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes.
- Vouchers can only been redeemed at Review stores and for purchases of Review product at Myer (but not at Clearance Stores, online or other non-participating retailers) in Australia and can only be redeemed on presentation of the Member card and corresponding photo identification. Vouchers cannot be redeemed online.
- Please note that certain items and promotions cannot be purchased using vouchers. This will be advertised and/or notified to you by Review’s staff.
- If a Membership is terminated by us for cause, all outstanding and future vouchers will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- Vouchers cannot be used after the expiry date.
- Only vouchers from one Member card can be presented per transaction.
- Review will not be held responsible or liable if vouchers are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason including if there is a Technical Issue unless directly due to Review’s negligence.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed as payment for any part of a layby purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed as part of a Gift Voucher purchase.
- Unless stated otherwise on the voucher, all vouchers expire at midnight on the last day of the month in which they are issued.
- Purchases made online will be updated on the Member card on the date of dispatch from our warehouse, not the date of online purchase. This may result in a difference of a few days, meaning that if you purchase online towards the end of the month, credits towards voucher entitlements may not be counted to your Member card until the following month.
- You will be rewarded with a reward gift voucher based on the total you have spent at Review at the end of a given calendar month. Members must reach each spend threshold in a calendar month to receive the next level of reward gift voucher. The reward gift voucher must be spent during the calendar month in which it is issued.
- Vouchers are not issued on the basis of the amount spent in a single transaction.
- A Member can only receive a birthday voucher if they have provided their complete date of birth at least one (1) week prior to your actual birth month. If Review is running a birthday voucher promotion, the birthday voucher value will be added to any other voucher value that the Member has on their account. Each Member will only receive one (1) birthday voucher in any 365 day period.
- Vouchers are not available to PAS Group employees