What to Wear
• Spring racing is all about getting dressed up and feeling super feminine so ensure that your outfits are appropriate for the daytime. Necklines shouldn’t be too low and midriffs shouldn’t be on show
• Hemlines should be feminine and ladylike, either on or below the knee. Luckily, midi length dresses are trending this season which is perfect for race day!
• Each race day has a specific dress code, so make sure to consider the theme when selecting your outfit
• Check the (fashion) forecast and make sure to add a light weight jacket to avoid feeling chilly
Shop Spring Racing Dresses Here
How to Finish the Look
• Fitted silhouettes should be balanced with a large hat to make a statement and in contrast, fit and flare silhouettes are best styled with a small headpiece. For those that want to stay up to date with the latest trends, try a hat over a fascinator.
• Comfort is key! Try a block heel for all day comfort (and to avoid your stilettos getting stuck in the grass!)
• If wearing a printed dress, select a hat or fascinator based on a key colour from the print
• Add extra sparkle and shine with hair clips and slides
• Fascinators should always be worn on the right side of the head
Shop Fascinators Here