Frequently Asked QuestionsHow do I join the Review Loyalty program?
- You can join the Review Loyalty program by visiting any Review store, Outlet, Myer or via our website. Click here to join online and enter your details.
- In order for us to communicate the program's benefits and administer elements of the program we require your name, email, mobile, address and date of birth.
- Once you sign up in store, you will start earning points immediately.
- When joining the Loyalty program in store you are not automatically set up with an online account. You need to activate an online account using the same email that you provided when you joined in-store. Your store and online loyalty accounts will be correctly linked via email address.
Please click here to activate your online account.How do I add my Loyalty card number to my online purchases?
- You do not have to add your Loyalty card number to your online purchases. Your card number is automatically linked to your email address recorded in your Loyalty account. As long as you have an online account and are logged in when shopping online your purchases will be recorded.
- Please contact email@example.com with your Contact details, loyalty card number and online sale details.
- You can redeem your Loyalty Rewards in Review Boutiques and Review Online.
- You will be rewarded every month based on your previous calendar month's shopping activity. Rewards will be issued between $15 and $100 based on you spend threshold. These rewards are only valid for the month in which they are issued. The maximum voucher that can be achieved in one month is $100.00.
- Yes, you can earn and redeem rewards in Myer.
Can I earn and redeem rewards when purchasing from Myer online?
- You can earn rewards however you cannot redeem rewards when purchasing from Myer online. If your email address in your Myer online account is the same as the email address listed in your Review online account the Myer Online sale will be added to your Review Loyalty account automatically. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice if you require the purchase to be added to your account manually.
- Yes, you can earn rewards in outlet stores, however as of January 1st, 2020 you are no longer able to redeem rewards in Review outlet stores
- Yes, you can redeem your reward Online by logging into your online account.
- You can change and update your details by visiting any Review store, logging into your online account or contacting email@example.com
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all Loyalty reward enquiries.
- All Loyalty rewards expire at midnight on the last day of the month of which the reward was issued.
- If you have more than one card/account or have had a different card number in the past, please contact email@example.com to ensure your spend is accurately credited to your Loyalty account.
- Your current spend balance can be checked at any of our Review stores or via your Review online account. By logging into your online account you can view your spend progress for the current month along with your current voucher balance. Please note it may take up to 48 hours for purchases recorded in your Loyalty account to be visible online.
- Yes, in Review Boutiques or Review Online.
- You can contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds for purchases made using a loyalty voucher must be claimed in the same month the voucher was issued. Refunds will not be accepted in following months unless our general terms and conditions or the law applies (for example, there is a major problem with the product). Vouchers must still be used in the same calendar month or the value is forfeited.
- An on the spot exchange for another item to the same value;
- A refund of the loyalty voucher component onto your members account (which usually takes about 2 days) and the balance (if any) refunded in same way it was paid – either cash or credit card.
- Purchasing a gift card does not count towards your monthly balance. Using the gift card to actually make a purchase will count towards your monthly balance. You cannot spend gift cards in conjunction with the redemption of a loyalty voucher.
- Only once a lay-by purchase is finalised does the entire amount of the purchase counts towards your monthly spend. You cannot use a loyalty voucher with any part of a lay-by purchase.
I am not based in Australia or New Zealand, can I still join the Loyalty Program?
- The Review Loyalty Program is currently only open to Australia and New Zealand residents. You will only be able to earn and redeem rewards online via the AU/NZ website.