Shipping & Delivery
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA FOR ORDERS OVER $150
- Within Australia, Review sends parcels via the Australia Post E-Parcel service so please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
- During Victorian Public holidays, your order will be despatched the following business day.
- A signature is required upon delivery so please select an address where someone is available during business hours to receive your purchase.
- If there is nobody home to sign for the parcel, a notification card will be left at the delivery address advising that the parcel can be collected from a nearby Post Office.
- For international orders, we send our parcels via Australia Post International Registered Post service.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery. We charge a flat rate of $25.00 on all international orders, excluding New Zealand which is a flat rate of $9.95.
- For any parcel shipped outside of Australia, you as the recipient will be liable for all import duties, customs, handling fees and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to.
- Payment of these amounts will be necessary to release your order from customs upon arrival.
- For express orders, we send our parcels via Australia Post Express Post service.
- Please allow 2-3 days to receive your order.
- All express orders placed before 10 am Mon-Fri will be despatched on the same day.
- If an express order is placed after 10 am Mon-Fri it will be despatched on the following business day.
- During Victorian public holidays, your order will be despatched the following business day.
- Please note regional areas will take longer to receive their express order. This service is not recommended for remote locations.
- Please note some of our orders are fulfilled from multiple warehouses, in this instance express orders may be split into multiple parcels that will incur varying delivery times.
- Express shipping is not available during heavy sales periods.
Review uses Australia Post to deliver products. Review will not be held liable or responsible for any delay or failure on the part of Australia Post.