New Year, New Wardrobe
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into ‘New Year New Wardrobe’ competition is open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years and over, except those persons set out in clause 10 of these terms.
2. These terms and conditions form part of your entry to the competition. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The competition commences at 7:00am AEDT on 13/01/2019 and will end at 11:59pm AEDT on 28/01/2019. (“Promotional Period”). Late entries will not be eligible to enter.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, withdraw or cancel the competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at its own discretion without any obligation to compensate entrants.
5. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the promoter is Review Australia Pty Limited of 17 Hardner Road, Mount Waverley VIC Australia (ABN: 50 122 295 836) (“Promoter”).
6. To enter the ‘New Year New Wardrobe’ competition and be eligible to win, entrants must download the Review App, and then in 25 words or less answer the question ‘What’s your New Year’s Resolution?’
7. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry.
8. Employees (and their immediate family) of the Promoter and related body corporates of the Promoter (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) are not eligible to enter this competition.
The Prize and Winning
9. There is one prize to be won. This prize is: 1 x $500 Review voucher
10. The total value of the prize pool is $500
11. This competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in the results of this competition. Entries will be judged on creativity of the answer given which will be determined at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and negotiations will not be entered into.
12. Judging will take place at the Promoter’s head office located at 17 Hardner Road, Mount Waverley, VIC, 3149 on 29/01/2019.
13. The nominee will be contacted via email or phone by 01/02/2019. The nominee must confirm their acceptance of the ‘New Year New Wardrobe’ by 15/02/2019.
14. If the nominee does not claim their prize by 15/02/2019 then the Promoter has the right to conduct further judging which will take place at the Promoter’s head office and follow the same process as stated above until prize is accepted.
15. Prizes may not be exchanged, transferred or redeemable for cash.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variations in the value of the prize as quoted in these terms and conditions. In the event that the prize components as listed cannot be offered at the time of fulfilment at the fault of the promoter, a replacement prize will be offered of equivalent value (at the combined discretion of the Promoter).
17. Prize is not transferable, and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with, or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
19. If for any reason, this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to any written directions given under State Legislation.
20. Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and their associated agencies take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. By entering the ‘New Year New Wardrobe’ competition and accepting these terms and conditions, entrants acknowledge that:
23. The Promoter may publish entrants’ details on their branded social media channels, company blog and/or company websites. Published entrants’ details will be limited to first name, residing suburb or town and answer to competition question; and
24. The Promoter will use entrants’ personal information for promotional purposes relating to this competition and for general advertising and promotional services (including adding entrants to the Promoter’s databases and/or mailing lists).